One-hour group walks:
From £12 per dog (there is a £2 discount for each extra dog from the same household)
One-hour individual walks:
From £20 for one dog (£10 per additional dog from the same household)
Half-hour group walks:
From £8 per dog (there is a £2 discount for each extra dog from the same household)
Half-hour individual walks:
From £12 per dog (£8 per additional dog from the same household)
Home visits for puppies/dogs:
From £12 for half an hour
From £20 for one hour or multiple dogs
Cat/Small Animal Visits:
Up to 30 minute visits: £8 for one visit daily, £14 for two daily
Up to 1 hour visits: £14 for one visit daily, £25 for two daily
Please note: Weekend and bank holiday walks are subject to availability and charged at time-and-a-half. Individual and half hour walks may not be available in certain areas. Prices are subject to change depending on location/travel time.
Terms and Conditions
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted “Best of Buddies Pet Care” terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. “Best of Buddies Pet Care” will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice by bank transfer or PayPal. If payment is not made within this time 2.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of “Best of Buddies Pet Care”, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off to complete an assignment, charges may be applied for each trip.
6. The client must provide “Best of Buddies Pet Care” with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available “Best of Buddies Pet Care” reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of “Best of Buddies Pet Care”.
8. “Best of Buddies Pet Care” must be alerted to any behavioural problems with the pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
9. Although “Best of Buddies Pet Care” holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. “Best of Buddies Pet Care” reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
10. “Best of Buddies Pet Care” will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, “Best of Buddies Pet Care” cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
1. Cancellations - for cancellation of ‘regular’ walks, a period of two weeks’ notice is required; if the required notice is not given, charges will be applied at half price for the cancelled period. Walks cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged in full.
2. All dogs being exercised must be fit and healthy enough to walk for the period booked. It is preferable that dogs are fully vaccinated, with regular worm and flea treatments in place. The client must notify “Best of Buddies Pet Care” immediately of any infectious and/or contagious diseases or conditions their dog has been exposed to or affected by. The client must accept that their dog may contract Kennel Cough whilst in the care of “Best of Buddies Pet Care”.
3. All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
4. “Best of Buddies Pet Care” reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
5. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with “Best of Buddies Pet Care” and a disclaimer form has been signed.
6. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
7. Muddy dogs will be towelled off once a walk has ended. If dogs require a further towelling off before entering the house, towels must be provided and left by the accessed door.
1. Any cancellations must be made more than 48 hrs in advance or the full rate will be charged.
2. “Best of Buddies Pet Care” will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however “Best of Buddies Pet Care” cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
3. The client must provide all items necessary for your pet to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence.
1. All bookings are subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit payable in advance.
2. Any cancellations must be made more than 48 hrs in advance or the full rate will be charged.
3. Clients must notify the veterinary surgery that “Best of Buddies Pet Care” will be attending the appointment on their behalf and ensure that arrangements for payment have been made with either “Best of Buddies Pet Care” or the vet.
4. Any owner wishing to accompany “Best of Buddies Pet Care” whilst an animal is being transported accepts that they do so at their own risk and that “Best of Buddies Pet Care” does not accept any liability for any accident, injury or delay incurred during transportation.